florida gator hunting
Osceola Outdoors now offers exciting gator hunts! These alligator hunts are fully guided with experience gator guides on private land. We use spot and stalk hunting method that is sure to have your adrenaline flowing. No experience is necessary at all. If you have always dreamed of hunting gator than be sure to give us a call. We have a lodge for overnite stays!
We can provide you with equipment however you may also, bring handgun, rifle, or bow. There are no special clothes required for gator hunts. You will need to bring a large cooler to pack your meat. Guides will quarter the meat and processing can be arranged. A bug tamer or a thermacel is recommended. You may also wish to bring camera or video to capture this exciting hunt.
A license is required for gator hunts. Tags are included in the prices below. Also available online at www.myfwc.com or by calling (888) 486-8356.
Reservations are recommended and a minimum of two days is necessary for gator hunts.
- Alligators 9 foot and under $1,800 and includes 2 days lodging at our log cabin
- Trophy alligator 9 foot and over $2,500 and includes 2 days lodging at our log cabin
- Transportation to and from is included
- Over-night packages are available -- check with us for dates and availability.
- Call or contact us for custom packages.
*Please note that gratuity not included.